Saturday, January 26, 2008

WICKED

The grand finale of our time in London was seeing "Wicked" at the Apollo Theater. We had fantastic seats and the kids could see everything on stage. The show was amazing. I had to restrain myself from singing along with the cast, as I just LOVE the music from this show. All of us were mesmerized. Lilly's attention stayed with the entire story. She would turn to me occasionally and ask what a word meant, but otherwise she was following right along. I think it captivated Olivia most. She could not fall asleep when we got home and she just kept talking about the different scenes and songs. It was a "wicked" good show!

2 comments:

the dees said...

we love that show! we saw it in denver and now know the word to every song! it's our total fav!

natalie said...

ah! you are so lucky! i have wanted to see it, and i am sure you enjoyed every minute of it! it would be hard to keep from singing since you guys know all the songs by heart! lucky!!