Tuesday, February 5, 2008

The Spanish Steps

There are lots and lots of steps to count in Rome. I wish I would have worn a pedometer so I could account for all of the walking we did. It wasn't enough to run up the Spanish Steps just once, the kids had to do it a couple of times! Lilly asked "why are they Spanish steps? Aren't we in Italy?" Good question. They were a gift from the Spanish Ambassador.
A happy crew atop the Spanish Steps. I think their legs are made of steel because these kids can really walk and walk and walk!

2 comments:

natalie said...

oh lilly, you are so cute and funny!

Amazed said...

I can't believe they could POSSIBLY have more steps than Paris! I thought I would have a heart attack climbing up to the French Quarters! Of course, Karlan was running at a bullet speed. I was the slug at the end....

I can't wait to see where "we" are going next.....(meaning "your family!")