Friday, December 14, 2007

Nouvelles Amies (New Friends)

Lisa, Muriel, Beth, Tifiny, Tracy, Tracie, Pip
One of my favorite things at Christmas time is to invite my friends over for lunch. This year I invited some of my nouvelles amis. I fixed a few of my traditional American favorites like spiced cider and chocolate cake with peppermint cream. Conversation flowed easily and we all felt like old friends. Everyone went around the table and told about a Christmas tradition in their family. Most chose to share about Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Some fix turkey with mince pies while others have seafood gumbo with potato salad. So goes the diversity. It's wonderful and makes life so fun and interesting. I feel so lucky to have met so many amazing women in my few short months here in France. Joyeux
Noël my nouvelles amies!

1 comment:

natalie said...

fun! looks like quite the party!!